Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

BoundlessMotion - Editor - Graphics Designer

Status
Not open for further replies.

JYN

God of Gaming
Local time
Today, 18:02
You said: Create a video, capture an amazing footage? Post all your media of your favorite games YOU'VE made here!
So I have. I'm a Youtuber (Boundless Motion) ; a Graphics Designer (Adobe Photoshop CS6) and a Editor (Sony Vegas Pro 12) and last but not least, the reason we are all here for is games and we are all gamers!
Here's some edits I have made in the past 1 year with my channel.
Subscribe to me, My Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/user/originalsupremacyfx
- Boundless Motion
Motto: Together We Stand, Divided we fall.

MORE VIDEOS:
- Boundless Motion
Motto: Together We Stand, Divided we fall.

Made approx: 2 Hours
Duration: 40 Seconds
Program: Sony Vegas Pro 12

1X INTRO | 1X TRAILER }} AWESOMENESS
MADE IN APPROXIMATELY: BOTH TOOK 2/3 HOURS
PROGRAMS: SONY VEGAS PRO 13 & SONY VEGAS PRO 12
PLUGINS: MAGIC BULLET LOOKS & NEW BLUE MOTION

So the feedback I've got from Xyphien & Sage from my last trailer was... Pretty good. However, it wasn't enough to impress the two.
Can this change their minds?! Let us see.
Could you award me for my effort; the effects I made and the time I put into it?
Round $10 to $100 would do me good. please?

LAST TIME:
http://gamehandout.com/threads/gamehandout-trailer.206/

NOW:

ALL IN HD 720P - RENDERED IN SVG (Sony Vegas) - APPROX: 20 MINUTES
I don't have a good laptop (HP G62) I had this for 7 years now.
I have to cope with laggy games on my low end laptop and slow rendering

HE PAID ME $50 TO MAKE THIS
BOTH MADE IN 45 MINUTES.

INTRO:

OUTRO:

Last edited:

sage

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 06:02
Looks great, except for "GameHandouts" Lol.
Good work, nonetheless.

JYN

God of Gaming
Local time
Today, 18:02
Thank you, I did rush it quite ahabit but i'll try harder and better on the next one that you need one done.
But hey, I got $100 out of it and well, I appreciate it. I will try harder and make it better the next one you will need if you wish me to make you another...
However I do not have time for that right now as I need to get some rest for tomorrow school...

Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: