Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

GameHandout's Own Minecraft server!

~Dev

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 12:22
GameHandout.gameserv.co:25625
is the current address to join, no mods needed, latest version. Currently we have no spawn But the main plugins for a Faction server!
IF the server becomes very active with players more addon's will be created.
Or! post your plugin suggestion below, it would'nt hurt to give your opinion!

POST your IGN in this thread to obtain commands inside this thread.

Last edited:
Local time
Today, 05:22
Just a suggestion...different map. The map is amazing, don't get me wrong but the only way you can get wood is if you destroy the flowers and that is difficult. If there was a way to have the map and have trees around, that would be perfect. I keep trying to build a home in a flower but I keep dying because I can't get tools quick enough.

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 11:22
Just a suggestion...different map. The map is amazing, don't get me wrong but the only way you can get wood is if you destroy the flowers and that is difficult. If there was a way to have the map and have trees around, that would be perfect. I keep trying to build a home in a flower but I keep dying because I can't get tools quick enough.
We're in the process of making it so everyone spawns with a sappling. This way the community will be able to grow their own trees :)

screwthetrees

Knights
Staff member
Knights
Local time
Today, 18:22
The server is currently down for maintainance and stuff, it will be up later tonight with a new simple survival map :)

~Dev

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
indeed it will! the map's xyphien picked out was not compatible so for now it will be a average randomly generated map, as i type i am working on it, expect it to be complete in 2 hours,
YOU MUST <-- and i mean must post your own IGN on the forum thread for default commands, otherwise you wont even be able to spawn, sethome, all that etc.

screwthetrees

Knights
Staff member
Knights
Local time
So we played around with the spawn of the server a bit, i think it turned out pretty well so far (it's not fully done thou ^_^ )

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Looking good, keep up the great work everyone :D (Sorry I haven't been on to help out this week, combatives is tiring.)

screwthetrees

Knights
Staff member
Knights
Local time
Looking good, keep up the great work everyone :D (Sorry I haven't been on to help out this week, combatives is tiring.)
It's okay, i'm enjoying my building time <3 You have a job so you should take care of it and let us take care of the less work stuff
[DOUBLEPOST=1435401908,1435239080][/DOUBLEPOST]Okay so i slapped some worldguard flags onto the spawn so you can now be in the spawn area without any problems.
Mobs cannot damage you in spawn anymore, Mobs do not naturally spawn in spawn either.
You cannot take damage in spawn and your hunger bar freezes so you cannot starve.

This should fix the problems with getting mob rushed by zombies in the spawn and as long as you are in the spawn you can play around how much as you want to without taking damage (i'm adding some new stuff to the spawn now in fact).

By the way there are 4 secrets accessible in the spawn area if you look around enough.

And Dev, why is there a unaccessable chest under the spawn floor? XD

Local time
Today, 09:22
So, I noticed that Jobs was added. I was super excited until I reached my max money limit for the day...which was $150, that took me no time to make. I chopped down 5-6 small trees and I was done.

~Dev

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
One gh$ has the value of $1500 minecraft money. The server is set to limit you to 150$ hourly, if it states daily i shall change it up a bit. I havnt gotten around to the value files, so it probably will be easy to get for now, i hope to change this tonight or after my work....:(

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
One gh$ has the value of $1500 minecraft money. The server is set to limit you to 150$ hourly, if it states daily i shall change it up a bit. I havnt gotten around to the value files, so it probably will be easy to get for now, i hope to change this tonight or after my work....:(
We still need to discuss all over this, as well as work out a better money system if she gets it within 5-6 trees. I'll skype you after work.

Local time
Today, 09:22
Okay! Awesome! Hourly makes more sense haha.
$150 for 24 hours however... :p
[DOUBLEPOST=1435608700,1435606516][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, I don't have perm to do /money

~Dev

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Okay! Awesome! Hourly makes more sense haha.
$150 for 24 hours however... :p
[DOUBLEPOST=1435608700,1435606516][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, I don't have perm to do /money
Try /balance
If not, theres anither thing to do :p

~Dev

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
ive been away this whole few weeks (sunday i quit!) so im not able to be online or anywhere as near as active as i wish to be. sorry~!

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: